By entering Stills, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
1. All contestants must be enrolled in and attend a school for at least 15 hours a week. If you leave school (sign out) during the course of the competition, you become ineligible to continue. You can change schools during the competition. (School means secondary, area, intermediate, primary, official home school or correspondence school.
2. All contestants must be no older than 19 (nineteen) years of age on Oct 20 2023
(ie - you are not eligible if you turn 20yrs old before the competition close date).
3. Entries must not contain any illegal content.
4. Entries must not contain personally identifiable information about you or any other person(s).
5. Entries must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks or any other intellectual property rights of any third parties.*
6. In regards to censorship - while not wanting to put constraints on the creative process of entrants we would like to point out that images that could offend may not have commercial potential and therefore may not suit this competition. Judges for this event are drawn from NZ’s creative industry. Entrants are urged to consider this point carefully.
7. In the entry process - there is section where a signature confirms you accept these terms and conditions (signed by a parent or guardian for students in years 1-8, or the entrant themselves in years 9-13).
By submitting an entry form, Rockquest Promotions Ltd, and its various platforms including but not limited to Stills, and affiliated sponsors and partners have permission to use, reproduce, publish and exhibit image/s for promotional and display purposes. Copyright of the original image belongs to the photographer.
*For further information on rules around privacy and street photography, you can refer to the below resources. Remember, it is always best to err on the side of caution and ask permission from the subject to be in your photo.